Need a breakdown for the release date for One Piece chapter 996? Check out our full rundown for international audiences and potential spoilers here!
One Piece remains one of the most successful, followed and longest-running manga series in the world, but fans remain as impatient as they have ever been.
After another short break last week, the manga will be releasing the next instalment a few days earlier – likely because Eiichiro Oda wants the historic 1000th chapter to be the final instalment of 2020.
Here is a full breakdown of the release date and time for chapter 996, as well as a brief look at the spoilers that have begun to surface online.
One Piece chapter 996: Release date
- At the time of writing, One Piece chapter 996 is scheduled to release on Friday, November 20th, 2020.
This according to the official chapter release schedule provided on the Shonen Jump section of Viz Media.
One Piece chapter 996: Release time
We are expecting One Piece chapter 996 to be released at midnight JST.
If this release date remains correct, then we can expect the English translation will be at the following times for international audiences:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Friday, November 20th
- Central Time: 11 AM on Friday, November 20th
- Eastern Time: Noon on Friday, November 20th
- British Time: 5 PM on Friday, November 20th
We will update this article if the described release date or times for One Piece chapter 996 is altered.
One Piece chapter 996: Potential spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know spoilers for chapter 996.
- Chapter title: ‘The island of the strongest’
- Tama carries both Nami and Usopp away on Komachiyo, explaining how she arrived on ‘an enemy’ ship’.
- She leaves Hihimaru to hold off Page One and Ulti for a few minutes.
- Sasaki is about to enter the battle himself, but Yamato starts to transform – he appears shocked at this.
- Yamato grabs Momonosuke and Shinobu, attempting to flee as she leaves Sasaki to Yamato. However, she is knocked unconscious from a powerful shockwave.
- Law reveals his real name and appears confused in front of the Poneglyph.
- Kaidou is beating the Red Scabbards, who despite being bloodied continue to put up a tough fight.
- Chapter ends with Luffy’s group reaching the 3rd-floor stairs, but they hear a woman screaming from the same floor.
Please remember that leaked spoilers should be taken with a pinch of salt and always read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]
In other news, Digga D responds to claims that he was arrested in Dubai