Much of Europe is just entering its second lockdown, as another wave of Covid-19 hits the continent even more viciously than the first. Here are 19 Instagram captions to use during self-isolation.
The UK has just gone into lockdown again. That means four whole weeks of restrictions. No shopping, no eating out, no socialising, pretty much no leaving the house at all for any non-essential journeys.
Quarantine isn’t exactly the easiest time to get your best Instagram pics either, as tracksuits and pyjamas are the only things we’ll be wearing for the foreseeable future.
However, if you are going to be keeping up your Insta feed, then you’re probably going to need some cute lockdown captions to use – here’s are 19 of the best.
19 lockdown Instagram captions
- It’s happy hour! Time for a quaran-tini.
- 2, 4, 6, 8….why do we need to isolate?
- Lockdown squad.
- The only nation I’m visiting is my imagi-nation.
- Quarantine queen.
- Another day, another tracksuit.
- Destination: Isolation.
- All dressed up with nowhere to go.
- Lockdown mood.
- Quarantine chic.
- It’s all zoom and gloom right now.
- Brb, using lockdown to recharge.
- License to chill.
- Getting through this one day at a time.
- Professional social distancer.
- Stay at home and slay at home.
- Virtual hugs stop the bugs.
- Remember, this is temporary.
- Keep calm and stay at home.