Pokémon Go added Sirfetch’d and Galarian Ponyta while celebrating the launch of Crown Tundra for Sword and Shield, but now it’s all about Halloween. While there’s plenty to do in Niantic’s hit mobile game right now, there’s also a Pokémon Go Halloween Cup 2020. Here you’ll find a list of potentially best Pokémon to use for teams, and you’ll also find an explanation for the rewards and end time.
While the tourney is something for players to participate in, trainers should also be opting to complete the tasks and rewards for A Spooky Message Unmasked. Not only that, but there’s also Darkrai to battle via five-star raids, and everyone’s favourite creatures are donning costumes to celebrate this wicked time of year.
But, away from all of the above, below you’ll find an explanation of the rewards and end time for the Pokémon Go Halloween Cup 2020, and you’ll find a list of potentially best Pokémon to use for teams.
When does the Pokémon Go Halloween Cup 2020 end?
The Pokémon Go Halloween Cup 2020 will end on November 3rd at the time of 13:00 PST.
With the Pokémon Go Halloween Cup 2020 scheduled to end in just over a week at the aforementioned time, it means trainers only have a limited window to get rewards.
The rewards for the event include Stardust, Berries, and TM, but there’s also encounters with costumed creatures Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle.
Now all you need to know is what are the best Pokémon to use in teams for the Halloween Cup 2020.
What are the best Pokémon to use for Halloween Cup?
The best Pokémon to use in teams for Pokémon Go Halloween Cup 2020 must only be Bug, Dark, Fairy, Ghost, and Poison-type creatures.
In addition to the above requirement, the best Pokémon to use for the Go Halloween Cup 2020 must also only have a CP level of 1,500 or lower.
Now that you know the above requirements, below is a list of potentially suitable candidates to use in teams with name followed by type and recommended moves:
- Mandibuzz – Dark and Flying – Air Slash, Foul Play, Aerial Ace
- Azumarill – Water and Fairy – Bubble, Hydro Pump, Play Rough
- Beedrill – Poison and Bug – Poison Jab, X-Scissor, Sludge Bomb
- Gengar – Ghost and Poison – Shadow Claw, Shadow Punch, Shadow Ball
- Galvantula – Bug and Electric – Volt Switch, Discharge, Lunge
- Tyranitar – Rock and Dark – Smack Down, Crunch
- Golbat – Poison and Flying – Wing Attack, Poison, Shadow Ball
- Mawile – Steel and Fairy – Fire Fang, Power-Up Punch, Play Rough
- Umbreon – Dark – Snarl, Foul Play, Last resort
- Drifblim – Ghost and Flying – Hex, Icy Wind, Shadow Ball
- Swalot – Poison – Infestation, Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb
All of the above recommendations for best Pokémon to use for Halloween Cup 2020 come courtesy of Pokémon Go Info.