What date and time will Chainsaw Man chapter 90 release around the world? We breakdown the international premiere for the hit manga!
There are literally thousands of crazy, wacky and awesome manga out there that you could spend hours getting lost in, but there aren’t many series that are as unique as Chainsaw Man.
The horror-comedy manga has been a fan favourite ever since it first began serialization in December 2018 and has since become one of the most popular series around the world.
Here is a full breakdown for the release date and time for Chainsaw Man chapter 90, as well as any potential spoilers from the raw scans circulating social media.
Chainsaw Man chapter 90: Release date
- Chainsaw Man chapter 90 is currently scheduled to release on Sunday, October 25th, 2020.
This according to the official release schedule on Viz Media’s Shonen Jump section.
Chainsaw Man chapter 90: Release time
Chainsaw Man 90 is expected to release at midnight JST.
If this release date and time remains correct, then we can expect the English translations to be available at the following times for international audiences.
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Sunday, October 25th
- Central Time: 11 AM on Sunday, October 25th
- Eastern Time: Noon on Sunday, October 25th
- British Time: 5 PM on Sunday, October 25th
Chainsaw Man chapter 90: Spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for chapter 90.
- Power wakes up to find Pochita standing over her.
- She says that she will save Denji because he is her ‘partner’ and Ponchita reincarnates her.
- Power comes back as in an awesome-looking demon form and uses a new attack to impale Makima and her followers.
- Power uses ‘thousand-year blood rain’, but it doesn’t kill her off.
- Makima’s now-impaled followers start to rip power apart and her arm is shot off.
- Makima says that if Power gives up Denji, she will let her live.
- She betrays Denji, claiming it was all because of her plan to capture him…
As always, take potential spoilers with a pinch of salt and read chapters through official sources.