A new filter is going viral on Snapchat as users turn themselves into Joe Biden, but how do you get it?
As the weeks go by, we’re getting closer and closer to the most important event in the USA’s calendar – November’s Presidential election. Donald Trump and Joe Biden are battling it out to win over voters, and the internet is dominated by Republican vs Democrat debates.
However, one Snapchat filter is bringing a bit of humour to the current political climate as social media users are obsessed with turning themselves into Joe Biden, and it is pretty hilarious.
Here’s exactly how to get the Joe Biden Snapchat Filter.
What is the Joe Biden Snapchat Filter?
A new filter is going viral on Snapchat that has simply become known as the Joe Biden Filter, and it’s been really entertaining social media users.
The filter literally turns you into Joe Biden by putting his face onto yours, and it’s actually pretty realistic.
Find out exactly how to get the filter below.
How to get the Joe Biden Filter on Snapchat
- Open Snapchat and go to the camera screen.
- Click on the smiley face to the right of the camera button.
- Press ‘explore’ in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Type ‘Joe Biden’ into the search bar and find the filter by Ozzy Simpson.
- Click on the filter and apply it to your face.
Alternatively, you can find the filter using this snapcode.