The newest TikTok filter that everyone is obsessed with is the Line Filter, also known as the Time Warp Scan filter.
This filter allows you to try out cool tricks and thousands of people have given the filter ago in an attempt to make an interesting TikTok video.
TikTok users have been using the filter to make themselves look like a Tim Burton character, complete with deep set eyes and sharp cheekbones.
Here is how you can do it too:
How to look like a Tim Burton character
- Open the TikTok app and click the ‘+’ button in the bottom of the screen to create a new video
- On the right hand side of the screen there will be a small icon labelled ‘filters’, click on it
- Click on the tab titled ‘trending’
- Scroll through the filters until you find an icon of a face, with a blue line running through it
- Start recording your video with the filter applied
- The line will begin to move automatically, so tap the screen to restart, or change the direction of the line
Read on to find out how to use the filter to resemble a Tim Burton character.
Tim Burton characters on TikTok
You can use the Blue Line Filter, otherwise known as the Time Warp Scan Filter, to make yourself look like Tim Burton characters.
To do this, you need to pull down on your under eyes when the blue line moves over your eyes, in order to make yourself look like you have under eye bags.
Once the line has moved past your eyes, quickly move your hands out of the way and pull down on your cheeks as the line moves down your face, in order to make your cheekbones appear sharper.