Ghost of Tsushima’s new Legends update has brought a variety of new legendary items to the game – but there’s a catch. Actually finding these items is tricky, but knowing which item drops are worth holding onto is even more challenging.
The Legends DLC allows up to four players to co-operate together in specially designed challenges. This mode rewards the player with a variety of item drops, but as the game progresses, some of the earlier drops will be less useful.
With the expectation of better loot in future, players might be tempted to ditch their earlier items, but some drops, in particular the game’s legendary equipment, are worth holding onto.
Ghost of Tsushima Legend’s legendary item list
Ghost of Tsushima fans on Reddit have assembled a comprehensive list of every legendary item that has been discovered in the Legends DLC:
- Stone Striker – Grants ‘Heavenly Strike’ (Circle + Triangle), Costs 1 Resolve. Using Heavenly Strike against Staggered enemies does extra damage and repels nearby enemies. (u/TheEveryman)
- Demon Cutter – Moon stance. Staggering a target has a 30% chance to throw nearby enemies.
- Yoshitsune’s Hand – Water Stance. Staggering a target has a 30% chance to cause knock down. (Note: I have this katana, but u/Hatchet1212 has mentioned a similar katana with a 15% chance. I this may be a ki level difference or an error. Mine is ki level 102.)
- Master’s Katana – Can switch to any stance. (Note: No one has mentioned actually getting this drop, it is just visible in the Legendary technique. Unsure if it actually exists.)
- Bomb Pack – Heals allies. (u/Hatchet1212)
- Half Bow – No arrow drop. (u/Hatchet1212, u/Lykianul)
- Blowdart – 20% chance to insta kill non-oni enemies. (u/Hatchet1212)
- Longbow – Headshots ricochet to nearby enemy. (u/Based_Lord_Shaxx, “It works with literally any headshot damage. Ult, the 50% body passive, fire arrows.”)
- Last Breath – Instead of taking fatal damage, heal for 50 HP. Once every 5 minutes. (u/Hatchet1212)
- Enjo’s Remorse – (Note: No one has mentioned actually getting this drop, it is just visible in the Legendary technique. Unsure if it actually exists. I can’t read what it says.)
- Caltrops, Demon Seeds – Bigger radius. Weakens enemies. (u/Adzidwnundr)
- Smoke Bomb, The Mist of Yagata – Heals allies in the smoke. (u/Adzidwnundr)
- Dirt Throw – 15% chance of causing hallucination. (u/Hatchet1212)
- Kunai – Lowers all cooldowns by 15 seconds with a kill. (u/Hatchet1212)
- Gourd – Also heals allies nearby. (u/Based_Lord_Shaxx)
This is the best the community has done at putting together a legendary item list for Ghost of Tsushima Legends thus far, and more will no doubt be discovered in future. It’s worth keeping an eye on the Ghost of Tsushima Reddit for more discoveries as they appear.