Need a breakdown for the release date for One Piece chapter 991? Check out our full rundown for international audiences and potential spoilers here!
One Piece remains one of the most successful, most followed and longest-running manga series in the world, but fans remain as impatient as they have ever been.
There are still a few weeks before we reach the incredible 1000th chapter of One Piece, but there has been a surprise delay to the upcoming instalment.
Here is a full breakdown of the release date and time for chapter 991, as well as a brief look at the spoilers that have begun to surface online.
One Piece chapter 991: Release date
- At the time of writing, One Piece chapter 991 is expected to release on Sunday, September 27th, 2020.
This according to the official chapter release schedule provided on the Shonen Jump section of Viz Media.
One Piece chapter 991: Release time
We are expecting One Piece chapter 991 to be released at midnight JST.
If this release date remains correct, then we can expect the English translation will be at the following times for international audiences:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Sunday, September 27th
- Central Time: 11 AM on Sunday, September 27th
- Eastern Time: noon on Sunday, September 27th
- British Time: 5 PM on Sunday, September 27th
We will update this article if the described release date for One Piece chapter 991 is altered.
One Piece chapter 991: Potential spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do NOT read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for One Piece 991.
- Chapter title: “Please let us die!”
- Luffy agrees to let Drake join the straw hats, but Franky and Jinbe object.
- Ulti finds out that it was Usopp and Nami that shot her brother and gives chase to the pair.
- Zoro and Drake team up to fight against Apoo, but Queen interrupts firing a machine gun with special bullets.
- Jack manages to defeat most of the Sulong’s but is badly injured, losing one of his tusks.
- Kaidou uses his Bolo Breath, but the attack is cut in half by Kinemon’s ‘Kitsunebiryuu’ style, injuring Kaidou in the process.
- The Red Scabbards make one last stand, exclaiming they want to die as Lord Oden’s samurai and take the others along with them.
These spoilers were provided by ‘cameformystrawhat‘ on Reddit.