Need a breakdown for the My Hero Academia manga chapter 285 release date? Check out our full rundown for international audiences here!
It’s incredible to think that My Hero Academia started more than six years ago and is still one of the biggest franchises within the community.
So far, we have had 284 brilliant chapters of the My Hero Academia manga, but what date will chapter 285 release in your region? Check out our full breakdown for international audiences here as well as any spoilers that have surfaced online.
My Hero Academia chapter 285: Release date
- My Hero Academia chapter 285 is scheduled to release on Sunday, September 27th, 2020.
This according to the official chapter schedule provided on the Shonen Jump section of Viz Media.
MHA 285: Release time…
My Hero Academia chapter 285 is expected to release at midnight JST.
If this release date and time remains correct, then we can expect the English translations to be available at the following times for international audiences.
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Sunday, September 27th
- Central Time: 11 AM on Sunday, September 27th
- Eastern Time: noon on Sunday, September 27th
- British Time: 5 PM on Sunday, September 27th
My Hero Academia chapter 285: Spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do NOT read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for chapter 285.
- Deku continues to use 100 power in his hits, but his healing factor is slowing.
- Eventually his arm takes too much damage from the One-For-All hits he is throwing at Shigaraki.
- Deku can no longer defend himself, but Bakugo and Todoroki step in to help.
- Shigaraki uses the forceful activation of the quirks to fire one last massive attack.
- Bakugo moves and blocks the attack from hitting his friends, but the attack goes straight through, impaling him in three places – unclear if he is killed.