League of Legends has a lot of great characters supported by incredible art work, and one of the newest to have arrived is the gun-slinging Samira. While Samira is a beauty with an eye patch who has just arrived, there are even more champions planned for the rest of 2020. Riot Games have published a new champion roadmap for League of Legends, and here you’ll discover everything you must know about the Seraphine leak and her abilities.
Aside from the newly released teases about a mid-lane Mage and Support, there is also the League of Legends World Championship happening at this very moment. This is a crazy to follow event, but dedicated fans of the competitive scene and series can watch it live.
While the World Championship happens elsewhere, below you’ll discover what you must know about the newly released champion roadmap, and you’ll also learn about Seraphine and her leaked abilities.
League of Legends champion roadmap
The newly released champion roadmap for League of Legends was published on September 24th.
This champion roadmap for League of Legends teases the arrival of a mid-lane Mage and Support before 2020 wraps up.
It’s been the goal of the developers to release six new beings throughout the year, and so far we have received the following:
- A top laner – Sett
- A jungler – Lillia
- A melee mid laner – Yone
- An ADC – Samira
The developers are currently on track to release the mid-lane Mage and Support champions before the end of 2020, but – of course – delays are possible.
League of Legends’ upcoming and mysterious Support has been teased as a “runaway criminal” who the Empire wishes to capture and detain. They are said to be heavily armoured and prone to attack.
Meanwhile, the mid-lane Mage is described as a she who might convert you into an instant mega-fan. And it’s believed that this mid-lane Mage is Seraphine.
League of Legends Seraphine leak and abilities
Seraphine is believed to be the mid-lane Mage for the League Of Legends champion roadmap and her abilities have been leaked.
Believed to be the upcoming mid-lane Mage for League of Legends, you can find her leaked abilities down below:
Passive – Echo
- Every third basic ability cast will echo, casting it again. Casting an ability grants a Note to nearby allies for a number of seconds. For each Note, Seraphine’s next attack gains range. Her next attack deals additional magic damage.
- Deal magic damage in a targeted area. The damage is increased depending on the enemies’ missing health.
- Seraphine shields all nearby allied champions and grants them a movement speed buff. If Seraphine is already shielded, their allies receive a heal based on their missing health.
- Deals magic damage and slows all enemies hit. The targets become rooted if they were already slowed.
- Deals magic damage to enemies and charms them for a number of seconds. Spell extends when it touches an ally or enemy champion.
It’s not confirmed that Serphine is the mid-lane Mage nor are the above abilities official, so don’t treat anything as gospel right now.