Need a breakdown for the Black Clover chapter 265 release date? Check out our full rundown for international audiences here!
It’s safe to say that the Black Clover franchise, anime and manga included, is one of the most popular and followed storylines in the entire community.
Whilst there have recently been rumours circulating social media that the anime could be at risk of being cancelled, the manga seems only to be going from strength-to-strength. The only thing that is particularly surprising to me is that it’s already been five years since the series first began serialisation.
In this post, we breakdown the release date and time for Black Clover chapter 265 for different regions around the world as well as any spoilers that have surfaced online.
Black Clover chapter 265: Release date
- Black Clover chapter 265 is scheduled to release on Friday, September 18th, 2020.
This according to the official chapter release schedule provided on the Shonen Jump section of Viz Media.
Black Clover chapter 265: Release time
We are expecting Black Clover chapter 265 to release at midnight JST.
If this release date remains correct, then we can expect the English translations to be available a few hours later at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Friday, September 18th
- Central Time: 11 AM on Friday, September 18th
- Eastern Time: Noon on Friday, September 18th
- British Time: 5 PM on Friday, September 18th
We will update this article if the described date for the Black Clover manga is altered.
Black Clover chapter 265: Potential spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for Black Clover chapter 265.
- Overall, this is a cool down chapter.
- The Elves are in a new location called Elysia.
- They decide to train the HK crew, but through what medium and to what end remains unknown.
- We see a flashback with Nero and learn more about Sealing Magic and the Elf Invasion.
These spoilers were provided by KamikazeMender on Reddit.