Fall Guys has become one of the most popular games of 2020 since its inclusion in the August PS Plus games alongside its release on Steam. It has had problems with cheaters who were previously sent to Cheater Island, but now Mediatonic have delivered the mid season update 1.07. This includes Big Yeetus, and here you’ll discover what Big Yeetus is, and you’ll also find the 1.07 patch notes.
Don’t mistake patch 1.07 for Season 2 of Fall Guys which was given a sneak peek at Gamescom. The second season of the zany battle royale game is still to come in a few weeks, and there will be a medieval theme with inspired courses of chaos coupled with adorable cosmetics.
But, before costumes of wizards and dragons arrive, below you’ll discover what Big Yeetus is in the mid-season update.
Fall Guys mid season update 1.07 patch notes
The Fall Guys mid season update 1.07 patch notes can be found below:
- [PC] Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in
- [PC] Added ability to bind game actions to mouse buttons
- [PS4] Improved stability when creating parties on PS4
- Objects in certain rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including new objects entirely. We plan to expand this system in the future to more rounds
- [B I G Y E E T U S]
- Improved stability when progressing from one round to another, there should be less disconnections in the qualification screen and round loading now
- Bug fixes in levels, spectator mode and improved resilience when network errors occur
- Fall Ball timer down to 120 seconds from 150
- Lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety
These patch notes come courtesy of the game’s official Twitter account.
What is Big Yeetus in Fall Guys?
Big Yeetus is a new obstacle that has been added to Fall Guys via the mid season update.
As a mighty swinging hammer that is impossible to miss, Big Yeetus is a “chaotic neutral” obstacle that will randomly appear in Fall Guys.
It’s not your enemy, it’s not your friend, but it can be either by whacking your tushie closer to the finish line or off course.
Big Yeetus adds another element of chaos to the game, so it’s arrival is welcomed seeing as courses became predictable and easy to complete.
In other news, Crash Bandicoot 4: How to download demo on PS4 and Xbox One