Need a full breakdown for the release date and time for Dragon Ball Super chapter 64? Read our rundown for international audiences here!
Let’s be honest, there aren’t many franchises more popular or successful than that of Dragon Ball.
Dragon Ball Super is the sequel the original manga and began serialisation in 2015, but it wasn’t until 2017 that the manga began to be released in English.
We have already had 63 brilliant chapters of the manga since then, but what date can we expect chapter 64 to officially release online?
Dragon Ball Super chapter 64: Release date
- At the time of writing, Dragon Ball Super chapter 64 is scheduled to release on Friday, September 18.
This according to the official release schedule on the Shonen Jump section of Viz Media.
This will be only the second chapter in the last year to not release on the 20th day of the month – with the other being chapter 61.
DBS 64: Release time
We are expecting Dragon Ball Super chapter 64 to be released at midnight JST.
If this release time remains correct, the English translations will be available at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 8 AM on Friday, September 18th
- Central Time: 10 AM on Friday, September 18th
- Eastern Time: 11 AM on Friday, September 18th
- British Time: 4 PM on Friday, September 18th
NOTE: These times are approximations have not been confirmed.
DBS 64 spoilers…
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for chapter 64.
- Moro returns after his battle with Merus, but is angered by Goku losing his powers.
- Goku vows to fight like a Patrolman in the memory of Merus.
- He then launches an attack on Moro after going Super Saiyan with the new Ultra Instinct ability.
We also had Ken Xyro on Twitter revealing some early draft pages from the chapter, including the potential title: ‘Son Goku of The Galactic Patrol.’