Users have been obsessed about TikTok’s Celebrity Look-Alike filter – here’s how to get it.
From dance challenges to filters, TikTok has become the most favourite social media app for many users around the world.
The site has seen celebrities and whole households taking part in choreographed dance routines, trying out different effects and filming pranks and stunts.
Following the success of Instagram’s Celebrity Look-Alike filter, TikTok now has a similar one – but with a slight twist.
What is the Celebrity Look-Alike filter?
Since going viral, this TikTok filter has proven to be a massive hit for many social media users.
The Celebrity Look-Alike filter won’t find your best celebrity match, instead you get to choose the celebrity you want or think you look alike.
TikTok users can upload pictures of their favourite celebrities and the results for some are amazing, while for others are very hilarious.
The Celebrity Look-Alike filter has already been used in over 125k videos, a figure we’re sure is set to rise further since the trend has gained huge popularity.
TikTok: How to get the Celebrity Look-Alike filter?
- Open TikTok and go to the search bar.
- Search for ‘celebrity lookalike filter’ where you will come across plenty of videos from other users.
- Click on one of the videos where you will see the filter’s name – ‘shapelifting’.
- Click on ‘shapelifting’ and press ‘add to favourites’.
- Now, select the film button, click on the filter and select the ‘+’ button to add a picture of your favourite celebrity.
- Film yourself and watch how you turn into a celeb in a few seconds!
Users have fun with this filter
TikTok users are having a lot of fun with this filter and some have even used it to prank their family or friends.
Here’s a new trend to try out this weekend.