Solo Leveling is back with a bang, but what date will chapter 118 release in your area? Read our full breakdown of the international premiere!
There are very few manga, manhwa or even traditional graphic novels that had more hype and expectation leading up to a season 2 premiere than Solo Leveling did.
Thankfully, the return of the hit series did not disappoint fans, but it’s crazy that we have already had seven awesome chapters of the new season.
However, some fans are now wondering what date and time Solo Leveling chapter 118 will release.
Solo Leveling chapter 118 release date…
- Solo Leveling chapter 118 should release on Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
Solo Leveling chapter 118 release time…
- At the time of writing, Solo Leveling chapter 118 is expected to release at midnight (Korea Standard Time).
Considering that the English translated versions are released just a few hours after the original release goes live, we are expecting chapter 118 to premiere by the following times for international audiences.
- Pacific Daylight Time: 10 AM on Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
- Central Daylight Time: 12 AM on Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
- Eastern Daylight Time: 1 PM on Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
- British Summer Time: 6 PM on Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
NOTE: These times are subject to change, we will update this page with more accurate information as soon as it is revealed.
Solo Leveling chapter 118 spoilers…
Spoiler warning: Do NOT read on unless you wish to know the potential spoilers for Solo Leveling chapter 188.
- The Orcs attack the third-year students on the top floor and kills one of the them.
- They sense the energy coming from Jin-Ah and bring her to the front, but just before she is executed, three new Orcs appear.
- These are high-level beings and are bodyguards of the shaman that turned into Tusk.
- A fight breaks out between the two sets of Orcs, but something else starts to make the way up the stairs.
- Meanwhile, the Knights guild and Jin-Woo enter the gate and take out a two-headed ogre.
- They then enter the dungeon and destroy all the other monsters with ease, but Jin-Woo senses what is happening at the school.
- He summons and leaves Beru in charge of protecting everyone, but the guild seem wary of this new shadow.