You’ve probably seen everyone on TikTok using the 2020 Episode Filter – here’s exactly how to get it.
A new type of challenge is becoming popular on TikTok that involves using TV shows or movies to randomly predict your future. First, there was the Netflix Challenge, and now everyone’s using the 2020 Episode Filter.
The filter isn’t actually on TikTok, it’s on Instagram, so you’ll have to film your video on there and then upload it to TikTok. But here’s exactly how you can do it.
What is the 2020 Episode Filter on TikTok?
A filter has been going viral on TikTok this year called the 2020 Episode Filter, and it’s proving to remain really popular months after it was created.
The filter chooses a random episode and time from a TV show, which is said to be a prediction of your life.
Then, users are finding that particular scene and uploading their results to TikTok, turning it into a sort of challenge.
How to get the TikTok 2020 Episode Filter
The filter isn’t actually on TikTok, it’s on Instagram – and here’s how to find it.
- Open Instagram and click on ‘Your Story’ at the top of your homepage to add an Instagram Story.
- Slide through all the filters at the bottom and click on the magnifying glass at the end.
- Click on another magnifying glass in the top right-hand corner to bring up the search bar, and search ‘akikokoga’.
- Find the filter called ‘2020’ and press ‘add to favourites’.
- Now film your video, save it to your camera roll and upload it to TikTok.
Now have a go at the Netflix Challenge
If you’re a fan of the 2020 Episode Filter, then you’ll love the Netflix Challenge. It follows the same concept, but it’s even better, and allows you to predict your future with Netflix
Find out how to do it here.