Hyper Scape has finally released on consoles and PC, and Ubisoft have shared the patch notes for Season 1. The game is free-to-play on all the platforms where it is available, and this includes PS4, Xbox One, and Uplay. However, while the game is free-to-play, lots of people are unable to enjoy the game thanks to error code Violet-68. Here you’ll discover how to possibly fix error code Violet-68 for Hyper Scape on PS4 and Xbox One.
Although it is essentially just another battle royale game in what is already an overcrowded genre, Hyper Scape is frantic, chaotic, and high-flying fun that is worth checking out. Again, it’s free-to-play with entirely optional purchases, and cross platform multiplayer will be implemented at a later date.
However, while the game is fun and promises more features down the line, some people are finding it impossible to enjoy thanks to error code Violet-68.
How to fix error code Violet-68 for Hyper Scape
You must reset your Uplay account’s password to fix error code Violet-68 for Hyper Scape on PS4 and Xbox One.
So, to fix error code Violet-68 for Hyper Scape on PS4 and Xbox One, simply follow the below steps:
- Head to Ubisoft’s account management website
- Select Forgot your Password
- Input and enter your Uplay email address
- Find the password reset request in your email’s inbox
- Click on the password reset link in said email and enter a new password
- Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm the password change
Achieving all of the above steps should hopefully resolve the issue with the frequent error for Hyper Scape.
This is because error code Violet-68 is an issue which concerns Uplay accounts directly linked to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
However, if the issue still persists, you will need to ensure that your console account is properly linked to your Uplay:
- Log into your Ubisoft account on the management website
- Select Account Information
- Navigate to Linked Accounts
You should see ticks and your PSN or gamertag ID if your console account is properly linked.
If your console profile isn’t linked to your Uplay account, then you can link them in-game or via Ubisoft Club:
- Proceed to Ubisoft Club
- Select Log In
- Link your PSN or gamertag ID by selecting the PlayStation or Xbox Logo
If none of the above suggestions from Ubisoft work in fixing the Violet-68 error code, then the only other suggestion is contacting Ubisoft support.