The new Magnolia DIY network has been delayed until 2021, but what channel will it be on for cable, satellite, IPTV viewers and will it have an online subscription?
There is something satisfying about Do It Yourself television and I’m not entirely convinced that the love for DIY shows isn’t born out of jealously.
DIY continues to be an extremely popular genre of television and your stream of lifestyle content is about to get even wider with the premiere of a brand-new network, Magnolia.
Magnolia is set to replace the Discovery DIY Network with Tv personalities Chip and Joanna Gaines at the helm, but how can you watch?
When will the Magnolia network premiere?
- The Magnolia network from Chip and Joanna Gaines will debut at some point in 2021.
The network was initially scheduled to premiere on Sunday, October 4, 2020. However, the release of the channel had to be delayed because of production issues associated with the coronavirus.
We will bring you more information as soon as new updates are announced.
How to watch the Magnolia network?
- Aside from on cable, satellite and OPTV, you can watch the Magnolia network online through a TV Everywhere app.
According to Deadline, there will also be a subscription streaming service added in the future, but the current release date is unknown.
What satellite channel is the Magnolia network on?
- On satellite, the new Magnolia network will be on channel 188 for Orby TV, channel 111 for Dish Network and channel 230 for DirecTV.
What cable channel is the Magnolia network on?
- On cable, the channel slots will vary with individual providers, but you can easily search for Magnolia network once it debuts.
What IPTV channel is the Magnolia network on?
- On IPTV, the Magnolia network will be on Verizon FiOS channel 167 (SD) and 667 (HD), on AT&T U-VERSE it will be on channel 454 (SD) and 1454 (HD).
We will bring you updates on the Magnolia network as soon as new information is officially confirmed. However, you can follow Magnolia network yourself on Instagram @magnolianetwork.