Here are some quotes from famous figures about women supporting women – use them as part of the #ChallengeAccepted trend.
You’ve probably seen everyone on your Instagram feed posting black and white photos of themselves. The new challenge has completely taken over social media, and has become a certain contender for the biggest trend of 2020 so far.
The challenge is all about women supporting women, and it’s not just ordinary people doing it either. Even some celebrities are giving it a go, from Kim Kardashian to Eva Longoria – everybody is joining in on this trend.
If you want to give it a go for yourself then you’re going to first need a black and white selfie. And then, you’re going to need a great caption that encompasses the idea of female empowerment – here are 10 quotes you could use.
10 best women empowerment quotes
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
- “Other women who are killing it should motivate you, thrill you, challenge you and inspire you.” – Taylor Swift
- “As women, we have to start appreciating our own worth and each other’s worth. Seek out strong women to befriend, to align yourself with, to learn from, to collaborate with, to be inspired by, to support, and enlightened by.” – Madonna
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyonce
- “To all the little girls who are watching, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.” – Hilary Clinton
- “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will.” – Amy Schumer
- “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
- “Women have to harness their power—it’s absolutely true. It’s just learning not to take the first no. And if you can’t go straight ahead, you go around the corner.” – Cher
- “We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back. We call upon our sisters around the world to be brave – to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential.” – Malala Yousafzai