Here’s how to use the Randonautica app and become a real Randonaut for yourself. Get ready to explore the world through randomness!
If you’ve been on TikTok recently, you may have seen a lot of people using an app called Randonautica and been very confused as to what it actually is.
The app is the biggest social media craze right now, with people all around the world using it to go to random locations and see what they find there.
If you want to join in with the Randonauting trend, then here’s exactly how to use the Randonautica app.
What is Randonautica?
Randonautica is an app available on both iOS and Android that allows you to engage in the process of Randonauting.
Randonauting is a way of exploring the world through using random number generators. The app will randomly come up with a location within a certain radius from you, and you must then go to it.
Essentially, you are experiencing the world through randomness, and it’s an exciting new way to see places you probably would have never come across before.
How to use Randonautica
- First, you’ll need to download the Randonautica app.
- Then tap the globe icon and allow Randonautica to use your location.
- Press ‘I agree’ to the terms and conditions.
- Choose either ‘anomaly’, ‘attractor’ or ‘void’, these are simply just different types of places.
- Choose the number of points you want to explore. If unsure, just choose 1.
- The app will then find you a location.
- View the coordinates on a map.
- Go to that place and see what you find.
- Tip: Make sure you always focus on what you intend to get out of visiting that place.
Is Randonautica safe?
Randonautica is simply an app that comes up with random locations for users to go and discover.
Many people are concerned as to whether going Randonauting is safe, probably due to hearing some negative stories. But it’s important to remember that a lot of the videos you see online could be made up for views.
The most important part of Randonauting is to make sure that you follow your intentions. So if you set out to have a positive, happy experience then that’s what you should have. Whereas if you set out with a scared or negative mindset, then perhaps that’s what you will find.
Social media has certainly fuelled the negative stories surrounding Randonautica, making it seem like a sort of conspiracy theory.
But try not to be alarmed – you’ll just have to try it out for yourself and see what you find!