One of the most popular filters on social media is the Whirlpool Effect – but can you get it on Snapchat?
The Whirlpool Effect is a great filter. It allows people to warp their face, body or just about anything really in a way that’s so hilarious.
It’s become really popular on TikTok recently, but many people claim that there used to be a Whirlpool Effect filter on Snapchat too. But can you still get it?
What is the Whirlpool Effect?
The Whirlpool Effect is a popular filter that many people are using in social media videos.
It is a warping filter that completely changes the screen, making it all curve into itself.
People create all sorts of videos using the Whirlpool Effect. One of the most entertaining things to do is challenge yourself to try and pour liquid into a glass only looking through your phone whilst the Whirlpool Effect is applied. It’s really difficult!
How to get the Whirpool Effect on Snapchat
Many users claim that you used to be able to get a Whirlpool Effect for Snapchat using a special lens.
However, there is currently no Whirlpool Effect Filter available on Snapchat.
If you want to use the filter, you will have to find it on TikTok. Then, you can always save the video to your camera roll and upload it to Snapchat.
How to get the Whirpool Effect on TikTok
- Open the TikTok app and click on the ‘discover’ icon in the bottom bar.
- Click on the search bar at the top and type in ‘whirlpool’.
- Click on a video that has used the filter.
- Above their username it should say ‘whirlpool’ with an orange star icon next to it.
- Press this and either add the filter to your favourites to use it later, or press the camera icon to apply it to your video now.
- If you want to upload the video to Snapchat, simply save the video to your camera roll.