You may have seen people on your Snapchat using an exciting new filter that uses their real best friend list. If you want to try it for yourself then here’s exactly how to find it.
For a very long time, Instagram was winning at the virtual filter game. The app’s variety of different filters proved to be really popular as they allow you to virtually play a game in your camera screen.
But now, Snapchat has brought out a new filter that is like no other. Gone are the days where filters were the same for everyone. Now, Snapchat has made a filter that is totally unique to each individual person.
We’re talking about the Who’s My Bestie Filter – and here’s just how to find it.
What is the Who’s Your Bestie Filter on Snapchat
The Who’s Your Bestie Filter is one of Snapchat’s virtual reality filters.
It uses the names of friends in your Snapchat best friend list and randomly selects one of them, choosing that one as your real bestie.
This filter is unique in the way it actually uses your best friend list, making the filter completely unique to you.
How to get the Who’s Your Bestie Filter on Snapchat
If you can’t find the filter, then it may be because it isn’t available in your country. It seems like it’s only available in the United States at the moment, but they may be rolling it out in other countries soon.
Try finding the filter in the saved filters:
- Open the Snapchat app and click on the smiley face to the right of the camera button to bring up the filters.
- Try sliding through all of the saved filters to find the Who’s My Bestie Filter.
- The icon should be a pink silhouette on a dark blue background.
Try finding the filter by searching:
- If the filter isn’t in your saved filters then you could also try searching for it.
- Click on the same smiley face to the right of the camera button.
- Then press ‘Explore’ in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Try searching ‘Who’s My Bestie’ into the search bar.
- And click on the ‘trending’ heading at the top and see if you can see the filter there.
If you still can’t find the filter, then it might just not be available for you yet. Wait a little while and try again in a few days.
How to use the Who’s Your Bestie Snapchat Filter
- Apply the filter.
- Place your face into the screen.
- Press record.
- The filter will now scroll through your best friends list.
- Stop recording, and the filter will stop on a random one.
- The one it lands on is your true online bestie!