Disney movies are probably the only movies that you can watch and re-watch without getting bored of them.
No matter how old you are, you’ll always be able to relate to the movies in one way or another; because we are never too old for fairy tales.
When it comes to family, they have all the answers. In all the madness that comes with every family, Disney movies remind people that in the end, loving and caring about each other is the silver lining.
As Walt Disney himself has said: “the most important thing is family”, here are nine quotes that will make you want to hug your loved ones.
Lilo and Stitch
- “Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.”
- “Some people are worth melting for.”
Finding Nemo: Dory to Marlin
- “Please don’t go away. Please? No one’s ever stuck with me for so long before. And if you leave… If you leave… I remember things better with you. I do, look. P. Sherman, forty-two… forty-two… I remember it, I do. It’s there, I know it is because when I look at you, I can feel it. And, and I look at you, and I… and I’m home.”
- “Enjoy the little things in life for one day you’ll look back and realise they were the big things.”
Winnie the Pooh
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
The Lion King
- “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”
Frozen: Anna and Elsa
- “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.”
- “We may have our differences, but nothing’s more important than family.”
Mulan: Fa Zhou and Mulan
- “The greatest gift and honour is having you for a daughter.”
In other news, Golden Globes 2021 controversy explained: Who are the HFPA?