Fresas con crema is a Mexican delicacy, usually had for desert due to its sugary sweet taste and creamy texture.
The recipe has made its way onto TikTok with users sharing their own method for creating the yummy treat.
People have always just realised you can order this desert in drink form at your nearest Starbucks! Although it isn’t officially on the menu, you can ask for it to be made in a few simple steps. Find out below.
How to order Fresas Con Crema at Starbucks
Here is what you ask for at the Starbucks counter:
- Strawberry Acai Refresher (a pink drink)
- One shot of heavy cream
- Three scoops of vanilla bean powder
The drink is supposed to taste exactly like Fresas con Crema, and it means you can take your favourite snack on the go as a drink!
How to make your own Fresas con Crema at home
- Wash some strawberries and chop them up into small pieces
- In a bowl mix together condensed milk, sour cream, evaporated milk and some vanilla extract (you could also blend together some more strawberries and add them into the mixture)
- Mix in the strawberries and put into a bowl or glass
- Top it off with some whipped cream and dig in!
The end result can be served immediately or refrigerated for up to five days.