Minecraft update 1.93 is available to download on PS4, and it fixes a bunch of issues in addition to adding the Toy Story Mash-up pack.
Because we live in a society that hasn’t moved on from what was popular back in 2009 and 2010, we are all being subjected to a collaboration between Toy Story and Minecraft with the video game’s latest update for PlayStation 4, 1.93.
Disney just couldn’t let Toy Story remain dead and there was no chance that Tom Hanks and co. would reject a hefty payday, meanwhile Minecraft hasn’t aged at all thanks to its continuing popularity that could eclipse Fortnite.
And this has all culminated with Minecraft and Toy Story joining forces to polish each other’s pointy horns.
Minecraft update 1.93 for the PS4 adds Toy Story Mash-up pack and more
Toy Story 4 is currently blowing the minds of the easily pleased masses in cinemas, and Andy’s cursed toys are also taking over Minecraft in the game’s 1.93 update for PS4.
Here are the full patch notes for Minecraft update version 1.93 on PS4:
- Added Toy Story Mash-up pack.
- Fix for a crash that occurs while near a village.
- Fix for a crash that occurs when the player goes from the Nether to the Overworld.
- Fix for Villagers having a chance to change their trade deals after saving/loading.
- Fix for scaling maps that would give you a map far away from your current position.
- Fix for Iron Golems not spawning in Loaded Villages.
- Fix for chests splitting and functioning as separate chests.
- Fix for Stone Slab recipe being incorrect in Classic Crafting.
- Fix for villager trading when one player is in The End or The Nether.
The Toy Story Mash-up pack can be bought for $7.99 in the Minecraft market place.
Minecraft is available for PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Vita, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii U, and Smartphones.
In other news, Call Of Duty Mobile: How to get the Adler skin for free