Bend Studio recently released the whopping update 1.10 for Days Gone, and now version 1.11 irons out some kinks.
Bend Studio has released a number of patches for their biggest title to date, Days Gone, but update 1.10 was no doubt the most noticeable thanks to it containing skins, extra challenges, and the must play Survival Mode. However, the update also came with a number of drawbacks, and version 1.11 attempts to resolve them.
Days Gone is Sony's only AAA PS4 exclusive of the year so far (Death Stranding will arrive in November), and it's a Sons Of Anarchy meets World War Z crossover that every PlayStation 4 gamer should purchase while it's a part of the Days Of Play sale.
And, for those who are already racing across Oregon wearing the skins of Riku and Boozer, you'll find the patch notes for Days Gone version 1.11 below.
- Has Sony fixed PS4 error code WS-37403-7? How to sign into PlayStation Network
- Cyberpunk 2077 and the other video games Keanu Reeves fans must play
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 community transmission says Droidekas update includes new map and more
Days Gone version 1.11: The update 1.10 issues it fixes
Unlike a lot of developers who release a buggy game and largely remain silent while players scream down their ears about everything that's wrong, Bend Studio has consistently remained in contact with the Days Gone fanbase over on Reddit.
And they've also released a whopping number of patches to resolve bugs and glitches, and version 1.11 aims to do the same.
Days Gone version 1.11 patch notes:
- Resolved an issue related to PlayGo where the main menu screen was not showing any selectable options
- During “Lines Not Crossed”, the NPC assisting you will function as intended
- The job “Didn't Want To Join Up?” should progress properly
- The new “Dead Don’t Ride” bike decal can now be equipped at select mechanic merchants
- The HUD should now appear when hitting R3 when starting a new game in Survival Difficulty
- When at low health, the screen effect should appear correctly in Survival Difficulty
- Updated the text for the Survival Difficulty Mode start-up screen
- Corrected an issue where the trophy “Don’t Stop Me Now” was rewarded prior to completing the requirements
- The "Executioner" skill should function properly against Breakers
Bend Studio's free Survival Mode, challenges, and skins is a good enough reason for bikers to keep returning to Oregon, especially coupled with the avatar and theme players unlock for platinuming Days Gone.
Have something to tell us about this article?