Bend Studio still intends to release fewer Days Gone repairs, but they have now released update 1.09 and provided the patch notes.
Update 1.09 for Days Gone was released earlier, and Bend Studio has now provided the patch notes over on the game’s subreddit. Per the developer’s post, the latest repair includes:
- Fixed the issue involving some of the “Marauder Camp Hunter” storyline side-missions
- Improved lighting for the boss fight in the Crater Lake area
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes
Despite saying the same with update 1.08 only for another download to be added a couple of days later, Bend Studio insists that they intend to release fewer patches.
Bend Studio’s Days Gone has been the source for a number of downloadable fixes, and now update 1.09 has been added to the lengthy collection. Here are the details enclosed by the patch notes.
Days Gone is a solid foundation that will catapult Bend Studio and the series to bigger and better things, and it’s the year’s biggest launch so far despite being usurped from number 1 in the UK charts by Rage 2.
The narrative is its best aspect and the motorcycle is a unique and thrilling selling-point, but there’s no doubting the experience is marred by constant technical hiccups.
Days Gone update 1.09 patch notes
Days Gone’s update 1.08 fixed some game-breaking bugs and glitches, but Bend Studio has had to release update 1.09 to resolve more drawbacks.
According to the patch notes (via Update Crazy), update 1.09 includes:
- Fixed Progression Issues.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Days Gone 1.09.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Days Gone 1.09 fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Days Gone version 1.09.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
The update is now available to download and more details will arrive later.
In other Days Gone news, the platinum trophy comes with a couple of rewards, and there’s a very limited Deacon statue you must check out.