Per the patch notes, Dead Or Alive 6 update 1.05 includes new costumes and Lobby improvements.
Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja have released update 1.05 for Dead Or Alive 6, and the patch notes disclose the improvements that it incorporates.
Dead Or Alive 6 is the newest installment in the famous fighting game series, and it gives fans exactly what they want: thrilling action with tons of fanservice.
Update 1.05 mostly improves the Lobby match feature, but it also introduces new costumes and entry animations.
- Atlus release free Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth theme for the west
- [Rumour] From Software’s next game will be revealed at E3 2019 (it’s not Bloodborne 2)
- The Nintendo Switch has now surpassed the sales of the PlayStation 4 in Japan
The patch notes can be found below:
- Added a feature to LOBBY MATCHES that allows for multiple simultaneous matches to be carried out in one room.
- Added the option to set custom names to LOBBY MATCH rooms.
- Added text chat option to the lobby screen in LOBBY MATCHES.
- Added the option to display Skill Info in the SPECTATOR mode and during replays.
- Added the costumes “Pirates of the 7 Seas Costumes Vol.2”.
- Added new entry animations for Helena, Brad Wong, and Eliot. Added new victory animations for Jann Lee, Kokoro, and Leifang.
- Adjusted game balance.
- Corrected various bugs and issues.
You can find a more detailed overview of the update by clicking here.
The best aspect of Dead Or Alive has always been the appealing and charismatic costumes, and you can check out the new outfits by watching the trailer below.
Dead Or Alive 6 is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Have something to tell us about this article?