Rockstar Games has just updated Red Dead Redemption 2’s online component, and PlayStation 4 gamers can try all the new features for free until May 27.
The online component was lambasted for its excessive grinding, insulting economy, and lack of things to do, but - at the very least - the latter has resolved through Rockstar's newest update.
So, if you’re a PlayStation 4 gamer hankering to see what all the fuss is about, you can now try Red Dead Online for free.
- The Nintendo Switch has now surpassed the sales of the PlayStation 4 in Japan
- Final Fantasy is dead to me and Persona sits on its grave
- [Rumour] From Software’s next game will be revealed at E3 2019 (it’s not Bloodborne 2)
Red Dead Redemption 2 – Red Dead Online is free for all PlayStation 4 gamers until May 27
Rockstar Games has announced that Red Dead Online is free for all PlayStation 4 gamers until May 27.
This is only for the multiplayer mode, so don’t be thinking that you’ll be able to experience Red Dead Redemption 2’s campaign if you don’t own the game.
The free trial is open to non-PlayStation Plus subscribers, meaning this is the perfect opportunity for every PlayStation 4 owner to return to the days of the wild west.
Red Dead Online isn’t a paradise for single-player oriented gamers, but it’s a blast for those who want to wander about a stunning landscape filled with dozens of cowboys that have ill intentions.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but – according to the grapevine – it’ll soon come to PC.
In other Rockstar news:
- Rockstar Games are almost definitely casting for Bully 2
- [Rumour] Grand Theft Auto 6 will include Vice City and San Andreas
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - Epic Games store exclusive rumour is fake
Have something to tell us about this article?