EA says they “won’t” f**k up Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Concept Art

EA has assured fans they "won't" f**k up Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and that they're prepared to answer some "rightfully hard-hitting" questions.

EA’s catalogue of Star Wars games have been embarrassing and dishonest, so you can understand why fans are dubious of Jedi: Fallen Order. But, although they wouldn’t really say anything else, EA has assured sceptics that they “won’t” f**k it up.

Star Wars: Battlefront II was a disaster at launch thanks to EA’s dirty loot boxes, and two promising Star Wars games have been cancelled under their watch.

Plus, with Anthem being a boring mess that has jeopardised BioWare’s reputation and value, you can understand why fans previously petitioned for Disney to remove EA from the Star Wars license.

But, although they’re well aware of their current loathed status, EA has assured Star Wars fanatics that they “won’t” f**k up Jedi: Fallen Order.

EA says they “won’t” f**k up Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Star Wars Battlefront Darth Vader 2

EA will be unveiling Jedi: Fallen Order for the very first time on April 13 at the Star Wars Celebration event in Chicago.

The loathed publisher posted a Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order tweet with the tagline “Don’t stand out," which naturally prompted YouTuber Angry Joe to say the tagline should be changed to “Don’t f**k it up.”

To which EA said that they “won’t”, and that they’ll be “answering lots of questions (including some rightfully hard-hitting ones) this Saturday.”

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is developed by Respawn Entertainment and is said to be a single-player game that depicts the fallout of Order 66 after Revenge Of The Sith. It’s supposedly inspired by Uncharted and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and will apparently involve some form of wall-running.

It's also confirmed to launch Fall 2019. 

Have something to tell us about this article?

Register for HITC Gaming Digest