Following yesterday's Nintendo Direct announcement about Persona 5's Joker joining Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sometime before April, Atlus has confirmed the western release date for the already available in Japan Catherine: Full Body. The remake of the 2011 Catherine will only be available on PlayStation 4, and there's a collector's edition for you to pre-order.
The "Heart's Desire" Premium Edition is priced at $79.99, and it includes the following:
- Sheep Plush: Be a part of the herd with a fluffy Sheep Plush, complete with Vincent’s pink polka dot boxers! (Approximately 5″ in length)
- Soundtrack CD: The perfect pairing for a full-bodied bottle of wine – this CD contains a compilation of musical tracks from Catherine: Full Body.
- Hardcover Art Book: Lead Designer Shigenori Soejima’s tantalizing illustrations fill this gorgeous hardcover art book.
- Metal Case: Protect your deepest, darkest secrets in this metal game case featuring Rin, Catherine, and Katherine.
In addition to a collector's edition, Atlus has also confirmed that the original cast are reprising their roles as Vincent, Catherine, and Katherine:
- Troy Baker as Vincent, our tormented main character
- Laura Bailey as Catherine, the flirtatious and bewitching girl of Vincent’s dreams
- Michelle Ruff as Katherine, Vincent’s long-term girlfriend with plans of settling down
- Also, introducing Brianna Knickerbocker as Catherine: Full Body‘s new central character, Rin,the mysterious amnesiac who suddenly shows up in Vincent’s life one day, potentially changing his life forever
Catherine: Full Body launches September 3 in North America and Europe on PlayStation 4 only. Although Atlus has made it extremely easy to complete, it still appears to be a massive improvement over the already excellent original thanks to the addition of Rin, along with the option to play as Catherine, Katherine, Boss, Erica, and Persona 5's Joker in the Babel and Colosseum modes.
If you can't wait until its release, you can find out about the game's most shocking spoiler here.
Have something to tell us about this article?