Gumny is the latest right-back to allegedly feature on Brendan Rodgers' Celtic radar.
But what should those of a Celtic persuasion know about the 20-year-old?
HITC Sport has the lowdown...
5) This is Gumny's second full season in top-flight football, having previously had a loan spell at Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala in Poland's second tier.
He began it injured, making the first of his six appearances at the end of October. Gumny grabbed his first goal and assist in his last outing, a 6-0 win against Zaglebie Sosnowiec.
4) Able to play further up the park - as well as on the opposite side of defence - Gumny is very much an attack-minded full-back. Speed and crossing are two of his main attributes. Although, unusually for a player in his position, he also loves a trick and boasts excellent vision.
3) Gumny has yet to represent Poland's senior side, although he should be on the radar, having appeared seven times at under-21 level.
2) According to Gazeta Wyborcza, Gumny was only a step away from a €6.5 million (£5 million) transfer to Borussia Monchengladbach, before the Germans reconsidered (perhaps due to injury).
1) Gumny's fee appears to have dropped since then - although the fact he is still under contract until 2021 leaves Lech in a strong position to negotiate should Celtic make an offer.
Would Gumny be a good addition for Celtic?
Have something to tell us about this article?