Rangers have given Stefan Marinovic a chance to win a contract at Ibrox.
Rangers have also made four signings this month, and a deal for trialist Matt Polster appears to be close to completion too.
Jermain Defoe and Steven Davis have arrived on loan, whilst Jordan Jones and Glen Kamara have both signed pre-contract agreements to join Rangers at the end of the season.
Trialist Polster has done enough to be offered a deal, and another trialist has arrived at Rangers in goalkeeper Stefan Marinovic.
For any Rangers fans who aren’t too familiar with Marinovic, here are five facts about the shot-stopper…
1. Marinovic started out his career with Waitakere United, having failed a trial with Everton after featuring for New Zealand’s Under-19’s.
2. Up until 2014, Marinovic had made just 40 league appearances, turning out for German lower league sides SV Wehen Wiesbaden II and their first team, as well as FC Ismaning and 1860 Munich II.
3. The 6ft 3in goalkeeper’s big break came with Unterhaching, as he made 70 appearances and earned himself a big move to Major League Soccer with Vancouver Whitecaps.
4. Marinovic made 24 appearances in the last MLS season, but kept just two clean sheets as Vancouver missed on the MLS Playoffs.
5. Marinovic has become New Zealand’s first-choice stopper in recent years, and now has 24 senior international caps to his name, having saved two penalties in the OFC Nations Cup final against Papua New Guinea in 2016.