Leeds United's promotion push continued on Friday night with a 2-0 home win over Derby County, and more good news followed after the game.
The dust had barely settled on a fine home win, before the Yorkshire Evening Post reported that a deal for Real Madrid's Kiko Casilla is close.
Leeds have been in the market for a new goalkeeper this month, and Casilla will reportedly travel to England imminently to undergo a medical.
Casilla should solve the issues between the sticks, but for any Leeds fans unfamiliar with him, here are five facts about the Spaniard...
1. Casilla started out with Gimnastic as a teenager, before heading on to Real Madrid – but only turned out their C and B teams as he struggled to break through.
2. In 2007, Espanyol brought Casilla in, and he did work under Spurs boss Mauirioc Pochettino there – a close friend of Marcelo Bielsa – but barely featured under him and spent time out on loan with Cadiz and Cartagena instead.
3. After the departure of Christian Alvarez, Casilla became Espanyol's first choice goalkeeper in 2013, racking up 78 appearances over the next two seasons as he became a household name in Spanish football and attracted major interest.
4. His superb displays led to Rafael Benitez signing Casilla for Real Madrid in 2015, and Don Balon even claimed last year that Benitez wanted a Newcastle reunion with the stopper at St James' Park.
5. Casilla, now 32, may have only played 43 games for Real and is sitting as third choice behind Thibaut Courtois and Keylor Navas, but he does have one cap for Spain, picked up against Germany in 2014.