But just who is the striker for whom the quartet are reportedly ready to move?
HITC Sport has him profiled...
5) Bonne is currently starring for Leyton Orient, the National League club from whom Leeds acquired another striker, Sam Dalby, at the start of this year.
4) The 5ft 11ins front man has scored 16 goals from just 21 league outings this season, in addition to the 22 he managed in 44 last term.
3) So good was Bonne's form that Orient tied him to a new two-year contract in August, making it harder than it might have been for Leeds, Norwich, Derby and Nottingham Forest to prise him from Brisbane Road.
2) Bonne has already spent time (albeit briefly) at one of those clubs, Norwich, before joining Colchester United at under-15 level. The Ipswich-born player broke through at the Colchester Community Stadium, but left for Orient at the start of last season.
1) Despite his English roots, it is a country 8,000 miles away, Zimbabwe, that Bonne has opted to play for internationally - winning two caps so far.
Would Bonne be a good signing for Leeds United, Norwich City, Derby County and Nottingham Forest?
Have something to tell us about this article?