Dapo Mebude was spotted among the Rangers party which travelled to Moscow on Wednesday.
But just who is the Ibrox youngster hoping to break into Steven Gerrard's first team set up?
HITC Sport takes a look...
5) Mebude - whose full name reads: Adedapo Awokoya-Mebude - is the latest talent to emerge from the age group which also produced Billy Gilmour, the midfielder sold by Rangers to Chelsea in 2017.
4) Born on 29 July, 2001, Mebude has been a regular in Rangers' Under-20 side throughout the past 12-or-so months, having been fast-tracked from younger age groups.
3) He operates either as a central striker or just off one, and is known for his pace and dribbling ability.
2) Born in London, Mebude is eligible to represent England as well as Nigeria, but has instead been capped by Scotland at various levels, up to and including under-17.
Happy to have signed my first professional contract with Rangers today, time to kick on❤️ pic.twitter.com/cF7faRtqok— Dapo Mebude (@DMebude) May 30, 2017
1) Mebude signed his first professional contract with Rangers at the age of 15, and that is believed to run until the end of the current season - although a new one could be forthcoming, especially if Gerrard takes a shine to him.
Does Mebude deserve a first team chance with Rangers?