Leeds boss shows support for England.
Leeds United owner Andrea Radrizzani is getting behind England... but fans just want to know about their club.
Radrizzani is in Moscow for England's World Cup semi-final against Croatia this evening.
He posted a photo from the Russian capital, describing today as 'special day' along with the hashtag: It's coming home.
While Radrizzani's enthusiasm for the England national team would normally cause Leeds fans to smile, right now it is being viewed as him taking his eye of the ball.
Leeds have only signed one player this transfer window, Chelsea youngster Lewis Baker on loan.
New boss Marcelo Bielsa has shipped out many of last season's squad he did not want, but replacements are thin on the ground and Leeds are making little progress with regard to top targets Abel Hernandez and Matej Vydra.
Here is a look at how Leeds fans responded on Instagram to Radrizzani's message...
- samthirks Did you spend all the budget on bielsa
- _samboooth Shouldn’t you be in Leeds sorting out some transfers
- paudihegarty97 Honour your promises and sign someone
- sttomo25@ar_leedsunited Mr Chairman, with all respect, it's clear Mr Kinnear and Mr Orta cannot sort the deals this club needs. With regards to your appointment of Mr Bielsa, why buy a Ferrari and expect it to run on water
- danielrrawson Plastic England fan now as well as plastic leeds fan
- i_am_eddy Get some signings done pal
- nathanm.45 Enjoy the game mate #MOT