The young Charlton Athletic defender has been linked with Everton.
Everton have already been active in this month's transfer window, securing a deal to sign striker Cenk Tosun from Besiktas, and there could be further arrivals at Goodison Park.
Konsa was linked with Everton last summer only for the deal to not materialise, but he could now end up joining them.
Here are five facts about the Charlton prospect.
1) Despite being just 20, Konsa has already amassed 68 senior appearances for Charlton, having made the step up to the first-team after graduating from the club's academy.
2) Konsa is usually deployed as a centre-back but he is also capable of operating at right-back, which enables him to push forwards with regularity and make, and has also had some playing time as a central midfielder.
3) An England U20 international, Konsa was part of the successful squad that won the World Cup for that age group in South Korea last year.
4) Konsa was named Charlton's Young Player of the Year for the 2016/17 season following some excellent displays.
5) The prospect is calm in possession and has demonstrated that he is effective at building up play from the back.