Tottenham Hotpsur have so many young players coming through the ranks right now that it would be easy to forget a few of them altogether.
One such player is 21-year-old Filip Lesniak, who is hoping to do what many have done before him and break through in North London, benefiting from Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino's habit of giving youth a chance.
Here are five facts you need to know about the Tottenham youngster:
1) Lesniak was born in Slovakia in 1996. He began his footballing career at FC VSS Kosice in his homeland but later moved to London, joining Tottenham's academy in 2012.
2) The 21-year-old is a holding midfielder but he can also operate at centre-back if required.
3) Lesniak has racked up 51 appearances for Tottenham's under-23 side, scoring one goal and providing three assists in the process.
4) He spent the first half of this season on loan at Slovan Liberec but only managed three first-team appearances, featuring for seven minutes in a Europa League qualifier against Admira Wacker, 22 minutes in the league against Mlada Boleslav and 19 minutes in the MOL Cup against FC Pisek.
5) Since his return to Tottenham Lesniak has captained the under-23s on five occasions but has guided the second string to just one victory in that time - a 4-0 win against Reading.