General view inside Elland Road
On Monday, Leeds United under-23's took on Crewe Alexandra at Gresty Road – and they had two trialists on show in a 3-2 defeat.
Garry Monk's first team beat Preston 3-0 on Saturday afternoon, but this afternoon, it was the turn of Leeds' youngsters, who couldn't quite grab a result.
Sammy Amissah and Mike Taylor were on the scoresheet for Leeds, who were taking a look at goalkeeper Mory Diaw and defender Julio Lopez as the Whites consider the two trialists.
Goalkeeper Diaw will be disappointed to have conceded three times, and given that he's far from a household name, here are five facts about the shot stopper...
1. Diaw was born in Poissy, a Parisian suburb, and he spent his formative years in the Paris Saint-Germain ranks, but was never given a first-team start by the Ligue 1 giants.
2. In 2015, Diaw was caught up in a Twitter storm over posts sent from his account back in 2012 and 2013, as reported by RTL. Amid allegations that he leaked team-mate Zlatan Ibrahimovic's phone number on social media, PSG claimed that he had been hacked, but he was released just months later.
Zoumana Camara at Leeds
3. After leaving PSG, Diaw had a trial spell with Norwegian side Molde, as reported by Foot Mercato. Molde needed a new goalkeeper after selling Orjan Nyland to Ingolstadt, but Diaw's trial was unsuccessful as they looked elsewhere.
4. Now playing regularly with Portuguese side Mafra, Diaw is hoping to eventually push for a place in the Senegal national team, having told Galsenfoot in 2014 that it's his dream to represent his country – despite being born in France.
5. The 6ft 6in goalkeeper has great respect for a former Leeds player, having praised Zoumana Camara in a 2013 interview with Les Titis Du PSG. Diaw admitted that the former centre back, then a part of the PSG squad, spoke regularly with the club's young players as something of a mentor – and he will be hoping to follow him Camara's footsteps by winning a deal with Leeds.
Would you like to see Leeds sign Diaw?