He may be controversial, but the businessman turned President has had a lot to say'.
Here are some of his more interesting quotes:
1. "Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game." - Trump's Twitter
2. "One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Daily Telegraph
3. "I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's where the fun is." - Twitter
5. "Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser - having a healthy ego, or high opinion of yourself, is a real positive in life!" - From his Facebook post in 2013
6. "I would bomb the hell out of those oilfields. I wouldn't send many troops because you won't need 'em by the time I'm finished." - CNN
7. "There’s nothing I love more than women, but they’re really a lot different than portrayed. They are far worse than men, far more aggressive, and boy, can they be smart! - Surviving at the top Washington Post.
8. "The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts." - Washington Post
9. "While Bette Middler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct." - Twitter
Sources: @realDonaldTrump, CNN, Washington Post, Facebook, The Daily Telegraph.
Have something to tell us about this article?