13 profound leadership quotes.
1. 'Delegating work works, provided the one delegating works, too'
2. 'A leader must have the courage to act against an expert’s advice'
3. 'You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can’t sit on it for long'
4. 'A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit'
Arnold H. Glasow
5. 'Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things'
'Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat'
'Never give an order that can't be obeyed
General Douglas MacArthur
'Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned'
'The art of leadership is saying no, not yes. It is very easy to say yes'
'If we are together nothing is impossible. If we are divided all will fail'
'Victory has a hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan'
John F. Kennedy
'Being responsible sometimes means p.ssing people off'
'A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be'
Sources - Forbes.com, brainyquote.com, leadershipnow.com, inspirational-quotes.info, inc.co
Have something to tell us about this article?