Dota 2's newest update - 6.83b - brings with it a few small changes to some heroes, in-game structures, respawn times, and more.
Thankfully this is not the usual long list of changes we have seen in other updates, but there are a couple most players will want to make note of.
Firstly the respawn times have been increased slightly upon death, meaning you will have to wait a little longer in the lower levels to respawn.
Some ability changes have been implemented too, so make sure you take a look in case they affect your hero, or heroes, of choice.
The changes are listed below, or you can check them out on the Dota 2 update page:
- Respawn time rescaled from 4*Level to 5 + 3.8*Level (total is still 100 at level 25)
- Melee/Ranged Barracks team bounty from 125/75 to 175/100 gold
- Anchor Smash radius reduced from 400 to 375
- Brewmaster's Hurl Boulder damage reduced from 100 to 50 damage
- Pounce damage reduced from 55/110/165/220 to 50/100/150/200
- Juggernaut base armor reduced by 1
- Omnislash cast range reduced from 450 to 350
- Chronosphere manacost increased from 150/175/200 to 150/225/300
- Magic Missile cooldown rescaled from 10 to 13/12/11/10
Have something to tell us about this article?