It's here, the first episode for a Telltale Game of Thrones game that could actually be good. Oh, and a launch trailer has arrived too.
- Tues, Dec 2nd - PC/Mac, PS4 North America (SCEA)
- Wed, Dec 3rd - Xbox One & Xbox 360 worldwide, PS4 Europe (SCEE)
- Thurs, Dec 4th - iOS via the App Store
- Tues, Dec 9th - PS3 North America
- Wed, Dec 10th - PS3 Europe
Players will take on the roles of five members of House Forrester, a house which controls the Ironwood forest in the north of Westeros.
The game features settings and characters from the TV series, and the voice work has been provided by the actors that play the characters on the show. The story takes place near the end of season three of the TV show, and goes through season four to just before season five.
Here's the launch trailer, which gives you further glimpses to the series' settings, and also drops in some of the more prominent faces in the TV show.