Manchester United claimed their third successive victory, with a comprehensive 3-0 scoreline against Hull City at Old Trafford.
Here are the top five statistics from Saturday's encounter:
1) Manchester United's Michael Carrick completed more passes than any other player in the Premier League on Saturday. The 33-year-old made 117 attempts to find a team-mate, recording a 92.3% completion rate.
|Team||Completed Passes||Pass Accuracy (%)|
|Michael Carrick||Man Utd||108||92|
2) Wayne Rooney has now scored eight goals in his last nine appearances for both club and country. The England international managed three shots in total, hitting the target just the once.
|Team||Goals||Total Shots||Shot Accuracy (%)|
|Wayne Rooney||Man Utd||1||3||33|
3) Manchester United averaged an incredible 76% share of the total possession. The home side recorded 807 passes - more than three times as many as Hull - while managing four times as many shots at goal.
|Possession (%)||Total Passes||Total Shots|
4) Juan Mata proved the creative force behind the Red Devils' convincing victory, fashioning a match-best four key passes. The former Chelsea midfielder was also responsible for winning three tackles - more than any of his team-mates.
|Juan Mata||Man Utd||4||3|
5) The last time Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie combined for a Premier League goal prior to Saturday was 10th November 2013 against Arsenal. The duo linked-up expertly for United's second versus Hull, with the Dutchman laying on a perfectly weighted pass for the Red Devils captain to strike.