Fancy a new computer game to play over the Christmas holidays? Then enter our FREE competition now – there are 5 prizes to be won!
Competition closed – All winners have been notified
Entry is really simple, just Tweet the following message and make sure that you are following @hitcsport on Twitter.
Please Note this is a UK only competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition will close at midnight (GMT) on 18th December 2013.
2. The Editor’s decision on all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be received on or before the closing date stated on the competition or will be deemed to be invalid.
4. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary.
5. There are no cash alternatives for any prizes offered. Prizes are as stated and cannot be altered.
6. Here Is The City reserves the right to amend the rules of any competition or cancel any competition at any time without prior notice.
7. By entering any competitions, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and any additional rules listed on the individual competition page.
8. You may only enter this competition via Twitter once.
9. Staff members of HITC or their families may not enter this competition.
10. The Winner must allow up to 28 days for their prize to be delivered
11. HITC cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
13. The Winner must claim their prize within 14 days of the winner being announced, otherwise your entry becomes void and a new winner will be picked.
14. This competition is UK only.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to HITC and not to any other party.
16. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and best practice.
17. The Winner will receive 1 FIFA 14 or Football Manager 2014 game of their choice subject to supplier availability.
In other news, Graham Hunter offers view on Newcastle-linked Carles Alena