After a while away, I got to shop King's Road. It was so good.
It was sale season, and there was plenty to find. A surprise pair of boots at Oliver Sweeney for my husband, and a new pair of shoes at Oliver Sweeney for me.
Three slim fit shirts at Thomas Pink for my him, and for me, the best summer top at The White Company.
But were the bras I bought at Rigby & Peller on sale? Or the Pomegranate Noir cologne at Jo Malone? No, not at all. And here's what else wasn't on sale:
- The nautical striped top I bought at H&M, which will serve me well next month on Cape Cod.
- A little 'something' from Ann Summers.
- Lunch at Pizza Express (of course).
But here's what I should have known:
- That striped top could have been 25% off.
- My new 'thing' could have been 20% off.
- And lunch for the four of us could have been about £20 less.
The takeaway is that by being organised before I shop (and visiting voucherbox), I could have bought myself a second bottle of cologne at Jo Malone. Maybe just knowing for next time is enough. Blackberry & Bay, here I come.
Have something to tell us about this article?