Here are 7 'qualities' bankers need to succeed in their jobs.
1. Lust - a passion to succeed and a desire to be the best
2. Gluttony - an unlimited appetite for clients, deals and ever-bigger bonuses
3. Greed - a rapacious desire to possess material possessions
4. Sloth - the ability to switch off at home after work, and at weekends / holidays in order to recharge batteries
5. Acedia - indifference to the fate of others, and a ruthlessness to achieve goals
6. Wrath - rage at the success of competitors (both internal and external)
7. Envy - jealous of the size of bonuses paid to more senior staff, which acts as motivation to drive forward and succeed