Here's a list of 13 of the most common phobias bankers have.
1. Atychiphobia – fear of failure
2. Autophobia – fear of loneliness (billy banker no mates)
3. Coulrophobia – fear of clowns (boss related)
4. Decidophobia – fear of making decisions
5. Ergophobia – fear of work or functioning (another boss related phobia)
6. Gelotophobia – fear of being laughed at (bonus related)
7. Gerascophobia – fear of growing old or aging (career related)
8. Halitophobia - fear of bad breath (usually boss related)
9. Nomophobia – fear of being out of mobile / cell phone contact
10. Sociophobia – fear of people or social situations (client related)
11. Scopophobia – fear of being looked at or stared at (layoff related)
12. Telephone phobia – fear or reluctance of taking phone calls (layoff related)
13. Tokophobia – fear of childbirth (maternity leave related)
Have something to tell us about this article?