Here's 11 facts about Tottenham that Tottenham fans already know.
1. Jimmy Greaves is Tottenham’s top goal scorer of all time, with 266 goals.
2. The club holds the record for the most goals scored in a Premier League game - 9 (joint record)
3. Tottenham was the first British club to win a major European competition - European Cup Winners Cup (1963)
4. Ledley King scored the fastest ever Premiership goal - timed at 10 seconds in a 3-3 draw with Bradford in the 2000/01 season.
5. Les Ferdinand scored the Premiership's 10,000th goal in Tottenham's 4-0 win over Fulham in December 2001.
6. Andy Turner became the youngest Premiership goalscorer when he netted for Tottenham against Everton on September 5, 1992. He was aged just 17 years and 166 days old.
7. Tottenham goalkeeper Erik Thorstvedt became the first Premier League substitute when he replaced Ian Walker in the first Premiership season in 1992.
8. Tottenham are the the third most successful club of all time in the FA Cup, behind only Manchester United and Arsenal. The club has won the competition 8 times since 1901, and have reached the final 9 times.
9. Spurs were the first team to win the UEFA Cup, which was established in 1971.
10. Tottenham is the only team to have won the FA Cup whilst still plying their trade outside of the Football League. Spurs also became the first team to tie their colours to the trophy in celebration, a tradition which has remained ever since.
11. Non football fact - The very day in 1919 that Arsenal grabbed Tottenham’s place in the First Division, the club’s pet parrot collapsed and died. The parrot had been a gift from a ship’s captain as the Spurs team returned from a 1908 tour of Argentina & Uruguay, and it lived a healthy and happy life on its perch at White Hart Lane for a full 11 years before its untimely end. It’s sad demise is thought to be where the phrase 'as sick as a parrot' came from.